This holiday season, Sea Star Beachwear is taking our water-friendly espadrilles to the next level! The first ever Women’s Dark Denim Beachcomber Espadrille and the Women’s Dark Denim with White Embroidery Seafarer Slingback, a classic open-back sandal espadrille design, are now here!
Comfortable, versatile, trendy and chic, both shoes have water-friendly neoprene uppers and protective rubber deck soles. They are perfect for city exploring, boat rides and beach adventures throughout every season.
So what makes these shoes so unique?
Our innovative denim neoprene espadrilles are made to fit every foot! They have the same water-friendly functionality as our classic shoes, and a unique sophisticated style, offering a timeless look.
Below is an exclusive look of how our denim neoprene shoes are made:
What to wear with denim neoprene:
- White or blue denim skinnies, culottes, mom fit or flared pants topped with a relaxed fitted shirt and blazer
- Nautical top with white or blue denim shorts
- Bathing suit cover up and hat
- Khaki pants with navy blue or cream-white top
- T-shirt with white mini skirt
- Sleeveless shirt tucked in white skort
- Leather jacket with white shirt and ripped-knee denim pants
- Jumpsuit or romper