1. Neoprene is meant to get wet and won’t ruin in the rain like traditional fabric or leather. It’s durable and easy to clean so you don’t have to worry about walking in mud or dirty city streets.
2. They are MUCH easier to put on and take off than rain boots.
3. The rubber sole will keep you from sliding around on wet or slippery surfaces.
4. They allow for ventilation unlike your rain boots so your feet will not overheat.
5. You can wear them rain or shine - if it starts raining in the middle of the day, no need to sprint home for your rain boots!
6. They fit snug on your feet so they will not slip off.
7. They will not kick up dirt and sludge onto your pants like flip-flops or sandals do.
8. The neoprene dries quickly so you don’t have to walk around with wet feet all day.
9. They are lightweight so you can hop over puddles.
10. You can still look stylish even when it is pouring rain!
Get. Your. Feet. Wet.